Monday, June 14, 2010

A Forgotten Destination

I have always loved traveling and it's something I would love to do often.  I have decided to add a goal to my list of destinations.  However, the goal of 'traveling' is pretty ambiguous - I need to define my path.

Destination #4:  Travel
  • Visit Greece.  I love Greek mythology, art and architecture.  I need to go to Greece and see everything!
  • Go to Europe.  There are many European countries I want to visit:  England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany....just to name a few.
  • I want to go on an African Safari.
  • I want to go to Egypt.  Again, the art and architecture are what draw me in.  I also need to see the pyramids.
  • I want to visit every states in the U.S.  If I'm going to Europe, I might as well see the U.S. too!
  • I want to go to Australia and New Zealand.  Surfing and snorkeling - woo hoo!
  • I want to go to Japan.
  • I want to visit our neighbors to the North and South.
  • I want to see the Amazon River.
  • I want to cruise around the world.  This will hit most of what I want to do and see and I love cruises, so why not?
Really, this list could go on forever.  I want to go everywhere and see everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment